All Saints' Institution
161 years in the service of the nation.
* Established in 1855 by Rt. Rev. Daniel Murphy, the Vicar Apostolic of Hyderabad, under the management of the Diocese of Hyderabad
* Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel Educational Society took charge of the
management in 1932.
* To mark the centenary of the Institute, four Schools were branched out
Between 1953 and 1955, namely Little Flower High School, St. Paul’s High School, St. Mark’s Boystown and St. Gabriel’s High School, Kazipet.
* Today it has a strength of 3500 students . Of them 3000 students study in the
English medium school. In the Telugu medium 500 students study and are offered free education.
* It was an exclusively boys school till 1997. In the year 1998 co-education was introduced in the 1st standard.
All Saints' High School Motto
Virtue Alone Ennobles
To Make every Child a holistic person and a contributor towards the development of a just society.
Aims and Objectives
Formation of the whole person, development from within, freeing oneself from conditions that prevent from becoming a fully integrated human being.
The Teaching Faculty
The Teachers with their remarkable credentials play a pivotal role by acting as
Facilitators of their respective subjects in the learning and development of the students.
Course offerd at All Saints' Institution
* The school prepares the students for S.S.C. ( Secondary School Certificate )
* The medium of Instruction: English
* Classes for I to X.
Admission to All Saints' Primary and High School
The students passing out Montfort Preparatory School are usually admitted into All Saints’ Primary School. (Note: There is no guarantee that all the students are automatically admitted into All Saints’ Primary School).
A vacancy chart is displayed on the notice board during the third week of April of each academic year.
After due processing by the Selection Committee, the Principal admits the students to various classes.
The fee structure for All Saints’ High School & Montfort Preparatory School is decided by the Central Management Committee and not by the Local School Management Committee. The fee structure is displayed on the notice board.
Rules & Regulations
The rules and regulations that the students have to follow are given in the school handbook / calendar. Parents and students are requested to read carefully and follow the same faithfully.
A SPRAWLING CAMPUS SPREAD OVER AN AREA OF 10,435.20 Sq. mts. is divided into various sections and blocks, consisting of three open playgrounds. The classrooms are spacious and well ventilated with comfortable furniture. The Computer Lab, Library & Science Lab are furnished and well equipped.
A number of opportunities are given to students to participate in a variety of Inter-School Competitions at School, District, National and International Level.